Friday, January 21, 2022

A FRIEND TO KEEP...... A FRIEND TO LET GO

 


SOMEONE ASKED

 [5:41 pm, 16/01/2022] ***: Honestly I don’t maybe I was wrong or maybe not about friendship...all the guys i have been friends with. Each time when I needed them, Even my struggles were I need a hand no1 appeared but I was always there for them.So I need you to help me out guys ..What really shows that this is a true friend or any1 tell me the definition of a friend maybe um not getting it?

My response was when choosing a friend first see what’s the foundation of your friendship. That’s the most important thing to know. If your friendship is based on talking about other people run away from it if it’s about b*ching around that’s a NO again

You must be around people who build you people who are productive people who want you to be a better person. Your must be in friendship with people who can bring the best out of you.ran away from the negative vibes. Run away from people who will drain you away from that kind of people.

One Wise-man once said show me your friends and I will tell you your future. From the circle around you there must be a thing you learn day-a-day.

You must have that calibre of people who will always be there for you to guide you, and protect your interest.

Clive-farai

0027684071394

http://clivefarai.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

A FRIEND TO KEEP...... A FRIEND TO LET GO

  SOMEONE ASKED   [5:41 pm, 16/01/2022] ***: Honestly I don’t maybe I was wrong or maybe not about friendship...all the guys i have been...