Friday, June 25, 2021

A LETTER TO MY SISTER


The world is changing please don't change with it, mommy raised you and taught you well don't let the people around you change you. Yes peer pressure is there so be with the peers who put pressure to build you and become a better person. Um not saying don't have boyfriends but you have to weigh his brains and don't be deceived by money, or looks, i know those creatures im one of them hahaha. Love comes from the heart. Don't let him drop your pants down.. Yes I know dropping pants is the new part of love game. I say to you its a trap..

My sister write your own story and be the person you want to be.
" TO GIRLS AND WOMEN EVERYWHERE, I ISSUE A SIMPLE INVITATION. MY SISTERS, MY FRIENDS;FIND YOUR VOICE". ELLEN JOHNSON Sirleaf, president of Liberia

Clive-farai
+27684071394 
clivefarai.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A FRIEND TO KEEP...... A FRIEND TO LET GO

  SOMEONE ASKED   [5:41 pm, 16/01/2022] ***: Honestly I don’t maybe I was wrong or maybe not about friendship...all the guys i have been...